Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Lasagna from the Garden

We've been bad bloggers this week. But, we've been soooooooo busy: three softball games, house shopping, and trying to keep up with the garden. My garden and my kitchen are overflowing with zucchini and tomatoes. I love this Everyday Food recipe: No-Bake Summer Lasagna. Lasagna without the baking! Plus it uses zucchini, tomatoes, and basil: all in my garden.

I made it once last summer and we had it a few weeks ago. I think it's a little hard to cut and eat. So, tonight I decided to make it with linguine noodles.


It was delicious and easier to eat. I should have quartered the tomatoes, though. I actually ate them tonight, too. I've never liked tomatoes, but these were pretty decent (maybe it was the olive oil, ricotta, and parm on top!).

No comments:

Post a Comment