Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest

Since it's been so incredibly hot the last week, we've both found ourselves dreaming of fall. I was starting to look for craft ideas for Halloween and fall and was having trouble keeping track of it all (I've found some great ideas on several blogs).

I had heard about Pinterest (mainly from Brittany) and I thought that I should check it out. Turns out it's a great solution to my problem. I can "pin" pictures of things I like to different boards. It's so easy! I just started a Halloween idea board to keep track of things I plan to buy, things I might create/craft myself, and just things that I like. And it saves links to the original articles, blogs, or websites.

I hope to use Pinterest in the future to keep track of decorating ideas, furniture, and crafts in our future house.

Here's a link to my first board: Halloween Decorating Ideas. How do you use Pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment